Happy Thanksgiving!

Feb 11, 2002
TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA
Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Eat a lot... then. :puke:
Seriously, i'm thankful for all the great people I've met at Progpower's past and looking forward to meeting new friends in the future.
Stay safe.
dave

To all my Progpower family Happy Thanksgiving, stay safe, stay well, and enjoy this holiday, and give thanks for all you have blessings. Enjoy your family, and for gosh sakes eat alot.

Happy Turkey Day!

Here's a Thanksgiving poem a friend sent me. Thought I'd pass it along:

MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP,
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS,
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER,
STAY OFF YOUR THIGHS.
:lol:
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe you are advocating bulimia! That's a very serious illness that can cause death. That's not even funny.

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody, and be careful on Black Wednesday. Somebody once told me that today is the busiest bar night of the year.

btw, remember never to take me seriously.

Indeed it is the busiest bar night, and the local watering holes by me get packed in like sardines. I plan on drinking heavily(not driving), and will most likely be promoting alcohol induced vomitting sometime early this morning.:puke:

For Thanksgiving I plan on eating tons of food, drinking lots of wine, and playing lots of Guitar Hero and Rock Band.:headbang:

enjoy your thanksgiving everyone...i'm with Davethemetalguy - i'm thankful for all my PPUSA friends...erm, family :)

i'd say something reverendy, but well...
eat well, party much, be safe
that's about all i got ;)

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody, and be careful on Black Wednesday. Somebody once told me that today is the busiest bar night of the year.

Judging from the treacherous ride home tonight, I'd have to agree.

No, I didn't have a lot of bumper-to-bumper traffic, but between the possible drunks and the out-of-towners trying to find their way to grandmother's house they go, it got kinda crazy.

"Okay, Florida, couldn't you have gotten better directions from your family? This is a 45 mph road and you've been crawling along at 30 for two miles, now!"

"Hey, Arkansas, we call those big green things 'road signs.' Sometimes they tell you Really Neet Things, like the fact that your lane was ending. A mile ago. Way to slow everyone down!"

Damn, I'm br00tal on the highway toward other drivers. :lol:

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone! And for Pete's sake, drive defensively, because the other guy might get really offensive.

Damn, I'm br00tal on the highway toward other drivers. :lol:
Yeah I talk to EVERYONE on the road around me...I'm glad no one was riding with me to work today. :oops: It was like a march of the fuggin' zombies...... If everybody drove like me, we'd all be fine! :lol:

A Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Eat, drink and be merry!

Back at ya Kristy, and everyone else. I'm sitting here at work til 3:00am..:mad: