Happy Thanksgiving!

Going to my girls' house then back to my parents to eat dinner. I must say nothing beats a Thanksgiving feast.

Dark Meat > White Meat

I don't celebrate this shit but I'm eating pizza and drinking Urquell, so Happy Thanksgiving I guess.

happy fuckin' thanksgiving everyone. i win, because i live in the town where this fucking holiday that everyone loves and is shitting their pants over was actually created

I went to a conference at MIT last year and had a few days off afterwards so I did a roadtrip around New England. Stopped in Plymouth to see the rock. Left after 10 minutes because I didn't feel like telling crack heads I don't have change to give them.

yup welcome to every day of my life. you could literally spin around, point in any direction, throw a rock and hit a dope fiend. ...and the dope here sucks

Missing thanksgiving/seeing my family and friends because apparently Canada isn't very fucking patriotic. Un-American bastards. Kind of bummed, but my mother and aunt will actually be coming up to visit tomorrow and they're gonna bring me some food. Instead of sitting around eating turkey and enjoying myself I get to write a philosophy essay and study for a calc test (both tomorrow).

Missing thanksgiving/seeing my family and friends because apparently Canada isn't very fucking patriotic. Un-American bastards. Kind of bummed, but my mother and aunt will actually be coming up to visit tomorrow and they're gonna bring me some food. Instead of sitting around eating turkey and enjoying myself I get to write a philosophy essay and study for a calc test (both tomorrow).

Canada is patriotic, just not about United States of America. Their patriotic about stuff like beer and hockey :kickass: :kickass:

I ran 6 miles after work and tried to make an omelette but the egg wouldn't cooperate so it turned into a scramble. Then I watched Doctor Who and cried like a baby on my couch clinging to a blanket. After that, I made my lunch for today and browsed the Interwebs for a couple hours before going to bed.

My Thanksgiving dinner thing is on Sunday though. My friend who is hosting is the same friend I made deep fried cheeseburgers with so I have high hopes.

I just had a super early Thanksgiving dinner because my grandma eats her last meal at 4pm. Had a traditional dinner with swedish meatballs and french fries with some microwaved vegetables. Oh and lots and lots of wine. This is like the first time I ever celebrated Thanksgiving by the way..last year I went starving because I had no food at home and I drove to the nearest Food4Less only to find it closed and ended up eating cereal for dinner :(

Yeah.