hardcore "Fans"?

melchen

I AM NNT DSUNK!!!!
Mar 26, 2006
is there any information about hardcore fans travelling around the globe to see turisas live? we had one guy travelling from hungary to switzerland, only to see eluveitie live last weekend (by hitchhiking, with only 20 € of cash..)..!!! :headbang:

well, i've seen turisas already several times in FIN, and the reason to chose the dates of travelling where connected to the concerts, but there was never "only" turisas, mainly there were bands like moonsorrow, korpiklaani or festivals on top of that and of course some days of sightseeing/meeting friends :)

well, I am sort of doing a bit of "harcore"-faning for another band, but I think Turisas are going to be my next victim when it comes to that ;)

well i'm doing a mini 'hardcore fan' thing in sept/oct for the dragonforce/turisas tour
6 gigs
2 weeks
1400 miles...

although i haven't yet travelled to another country for a gig yet... but that may change in february...

Wow, that's great! I would if I could, but I'm a bit too young and unemployed to do so yet :(. Maybe in a couple of years time :D...

too young? How old are you?
I will turn 19 this September, and still go to school and do like working here and working there to pay all the gig-costs...

I did this summer like 4800km for my fave band...in, hm, one week ^^

too young? How old are you?
I will turn 19 this September, and still go to school and do like working here and working there to pay all the gig-costs...

I did this summer like 4800km for my fave band...in, hm, one week ^^

I'm 15, 16 in a couple of months :D. I can't purchase alcohol yet, or move out, so I guess I'm a bit too young to go travelling overseas to see one of my favourite bands :(.

Wow awesome :p

I'm 15, 16 in a couple of months :D. I can't purchase alcohol yet, or move out, so I guess I'm a bit too young to go travelling overseas to see one of my favourite bands :(.

Wow awesome :p

go ahead, bother your parents as long as they let you go ;) that´s what I started with at your age ;)
and now my parents are happy if it´s weekend and/or holidays and I am more or less at home ;)

because then they´re already used to you being like that and always wanting to see bands wherever, so the shock sooner or later isn´t THAT big anymore XD

get used to that, it often works like this- be the angel and then come with your ideas of trips, then parents often are not that harsh when it comes to deciding *lol*
that was my tactic aswell when I was still dependent on my parents´ "yes" or "no"...

ehe lol, I travel a lot to germany, because they have the best festivals and good gigs :)
sometimes I go to Belgium
and I went to Finland twice and saw gigs/ went to a festival there too :D

well, I was already in...

Poland
Germany (of course since I live there)
Finland
Norway
Netherlands
Austria
Belgium
Switzerland
England