Hardcore mix with a touch of beatdown!

Kick is waay too upfront for my taste, maybe another sample would fit the mix better at all!
In some parts I feel like the vocals could use some more high freq's to cut through the mix better.

Guitars sound really good, eventhough they could use some more beef, just turn the bass guitar up a tad to beef 'em up!

Fucking love this mix - has a real vibe to it!

Cymbals do have way too much sustain though, i'd play around with the release time a bit more.

A touch more bass guitar couldn't hurt either.

I dont have any comp in oh. Only paralell compresion in drum buss. I look this tomorrow with fresh ears.
Guitars are marshall Tsl100 with a custom ts9 in front. Sm57 on j900 cab. Any tips on guitars or in general?
Thanks for the replys.

i am looking how to manage the low end of my mixes, it´s one of my problems....... i think that a problem of my speakers or my room, that no is treated...

Any tips on manage the low end?...

Here's what I did lately: I got myself a freq-spectrum-analyzer and just compared my mixes spectrum-wise with some big named mixes. Then I tweaked my mix until it looked similar to my reference and I'm satisfied. Maybe not the best way of getting low-end right, but it helped me a lot!

I like the snare! but yeah, cymbals are way too much compression wise. Maybe some more bass? throw in some distorted mids :D

yeah, this the intent, but i dont get this fucking low distorted mids!!!!....hehehehe....

Snare are 3 samples, but i want a bit of more attack.........

I'm waitting to reamp the bass with a sansamp of a bud.

Thanks.