Hardcore Superstar

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
No, I'm not referring to Zod's alter film ego....

New disc in June! Nobody does the sleaze better these days.

The classic:

The new song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn work and their no YouTube viewing policies.... What can you tell me about this band Glenn?

Damn work and their no YouTube viewing policies....

Have you tried disabling your firewall settings? If not, go to Tools - Internet Options - Connections tab - LAN Settings button - uncheck the box for the Proxy Server. :devil: (I apologize if you already knew this - just trying to help you out!)

~ Jen

Where the heck is Ruthven on threads like these????

Just out of curiosity...why do you say that? I do like sleaze rock, but didn't know I was known for it. I have to admit that I haven't gotten into Hardcore Superstar yet, but I would probably like them.

EDIT: after seeing that video, I see why Brian was asking about me. Yep, good stuff, will be on the lookout. I think sleaze rock and vampires go together well. Not really sure why, but that imagery (even when subtle) has always served this musical genre well.

EDIT: after seeing that video, I see why Brian was asking about me. Yep, good stuff, will be on the lookout. I think sleaze rock and vampires go together well. Not really sure why, but that imagery (even when subtle) has always served this musical genre well.

I'm glad that you answered your own question! :lol: I thought it was a cool video, so I figured you dig it as well. Not so much for the sleaze rock, but the vintage vampire imagary of the video. :kickass:

~Brian~

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys are one of the 5th slot bands for PPXI that Glenn said would give the headliners a tough act to follow.

Nice. I dig 'em.....tell me more about these guys. How many discs do they have? Where should I start? How the hell did I overlook them?

Dreamin in a Casket is their best disc. If the first video in this thread isn't your thing, then you should probably pass on checking them out any further.