Harley Benton 2x12 V30 cab has arrived.

Oct 11, 2008
So I ordered me a V30 Harley Benton cab about a week ago and it has arrived. I live in the US so I was surprised it only took a week to get here. Anyway, first impressions are very good, it's built well and there are no rattles or anything of that sort. Price was $267 shipped, a great deal. Thanks Thomann!:headbang: here are some pics I took.

Recordings coming soon..

box1.jpg

cab1.jpg

Logo1.jpg

Hmm, never knew US people could buy from Thomann, interesting!

Yea, as long as the price is not over 250 euros (about $356) you can use a credit card, otherwise you have to use a bank transfer.

The Harley Benton cabs are ok, but they dont really cut it for recordings. I have both a Harley 4x12, Engl PRo 4x12 and a Mesa 2x12. THe harley is a little bit boxy which cant be eq away, but its awesome for the money

Very. Because the oktava overheads are much cheaper on their site than anything US based

Man, I've been eyeing some 012's lately. Has anybody else from the US bought stuff from Thomann? I always assumed there would be issues with customs or something like that

I have an Avatar Traditional with V30 and G12H30 and came very close to ordering a HB too. I ended up scoring a Mesa Recto 2x12 for a VERY good price so I bailed on the HB. I can tell you the Avatar build quality is pretty darn good. The sound compared to the Boogie, it's still a hair harsh(the V30) but it's not broken in all the way where as the Boogie is.

I know Ola got a HB to sound damn good.

Good luck on the purchase.

definitely good value for money . You cant make one for any cheaper here in the U.K .
Ive got the standard version with the stock no name brand speakers which sound almost identical to G 12 75 T'S.

definitely good value for money . You cant make one for any cheaper here in the U.K .
Ive got the standard version with the stock no name brand speakers which sound almost identical to G 12 75 T'S.

I don't think they do, my HB now has the 75ts in, and my mate has the standard one like yours, with one 75t, the stock ones seem very harsh in sound to my ears, the 75ts are much more open than the stock speakers

HB 2x12 with G12 75ts in, RM100 XTC module

cuts all over the place (notch) bout 4 in total, and typical HP LP

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/369408/AiC Tone.mp3