Has anybody ever cooked rabbit?

If you get it from a pet shop beware of the fluffy white ones! They are generally harder to kill as the cute factor kicks in.
Also if you get it from a pet shop you have to spend more time preparing your meal, but you do get a nice ManOwar style loin cloth out of it as well.

Rabbit is nice actually especially if it is slow casaroled with onion and leeks.

I like rabbit too.

My next door neighbour showed me how to skin em.. dont see the fuss, though they are quite nice.

Um, whats watership down? Is it like 20,000 league under the sea with dead rabbits? :confused:

I didn't like Watership Down. Too many bunnies dying for my liking :cry: I can't handle cute cartoons being killed.

As for real rabbits, well unless you fancy killing, skinning and basically getting your hands covered in rabbit blood I'd go to a butchers.

Originally posted by Raven_1
youve obviously been to slough then theres more kebeb vans and shops then people

Nah, but I ended far too many nights in a place called Catherine Street (aka Cat Alley) in Cardiff. About six kebab places in a really short and narrow street, which is even worse because the main supply entrance for Brains Brewey is there.

Just don't ask about those cans of meat that cost 20p - they were nasty :puke: