R.i.p.

My neighbour's cats used to run away from my rabbit...and he was just curious :p

The old rabbit (one who died) used to be some sort of a shark or monster or so. That explains the name "Witch" ;)

:D this rabbit is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!! these floppy ears and the 3 colours-fur look so sweet, I could cuddle it all day long :D
and that it has its little bottom right on Entombed speaks for itself :D

:D :D my friends at work said: "it looks like pokemon, not rabbit":lol: yep, she is sweety and must be swedish metal fan ;) esp. FURbowl;)

Originally posted by Martex

no, no... I 'll have 2 female rabbits 'couse I want to have our home in one piece:D

one rabbit can destroy home too...;)

Eldzik...not maybe but for sure!!!;) I must add that we bought another female rabbit - she is name Kulka:) :) :) She is cute (white & black) but her character is different than Ptysia. Kulka is very nervous & funny :lol:

Hey, feel free to post a picture of your rabbits!
I might post a pic of my kitty later on.

Hey, I'm checking out the Enter Chaos website right now by the way.

Originally posted by Martex
hey! we'll put some fotos here soon!!!:) :) :)

there's no easy...

@Opi: did you know what i can upload this fucking pics? i know, i can add link, but i haven't site to upload pics...:(

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this board, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the board should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive. [...]

on skyfire-board it says on the bottom (forum rules) "you may not post attachments", so I guess it is not possible here :s