What's the most embarrassing CD in your record collection?

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
Dream Theater - "Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulance" [/QUOTE

LMFAO!!!

Your feelings on it, are the same as mine I see!

My most embarrasing CD is "Wild Boyz - Unleashed" some of the cheesiest glam metal you'll ever hear, But the ballad reminds me of all the playing it got when I was a teenager.

I used to have SIX nirvana albums :yuk:
I think they are in my house right now,but of course,not in my collection anymore :D
The most embarassing right now is Dream Theater - Once in a Live Time.It's not a bad album,but they sold me TWO "CD 1",and I didnt bough it in my hometown,so I must travel back to Rio to exchange my cd,and of course is cheaper buying the album again.So..Thank you Internet,I downloaded CD 2 of course :D

:lol: good thread, Shredguitarman.

I don't know how it got here, but somehow I have Dr. Alban's It's My Life on CD. I certainly didn't buy it, but I seem to own it somehow.

I suppose my most embarrassing metal/rock purchase has to be Ugly Kid Joe's Ugly As They Wanna Be......yeah, yeah, I suckered for that. Flame me now. I deserve it.

hmm..what about K3, Hawk ;)
Ok, i have a good excuse..i work in a cd-shop so i get a lot of promotion-stuff.. but i guess K3 and kabouter plop are the most "lame" ones..and even more embarassing..i know the lyrics of these songs..hehe!

xxx Iris xxx

LOL!!! Iris!! Were are you working ? I will be @ the Star One gig in 013. See you there.

Maybe we can sing the "Kabouter Plop lied" together a cappella!! ;)