The weirdest (or most original) thing you have in your cd-collection

breeding death said:
Haha! the worst u ever can listen too!
i hate those blue "smurfs"

haha you probably know this strange game called "blip blop" where you have to kill them :heh:

Hey guys,

I'm new on here, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents worth anyway.

I have a tape of "Chipmunks Rock the House", which has classic hits like "The Shoop Shoop Song" covered by Alvin and his brothers.

I'm not sure whether or not that's worse than the smurfs. Please don't hate me, it's my first post!

~Jonno

I got the Soundtrack to the Musical "Westside Story", the price was around 50 cents. I thought I remembered one tune that I really liked ...
(I was wrong though, it's all crap)

Socom said:
A new TrollfesT album, "Brakebein". It has the most hillarious CD booklet I've ever seen :lol:

oh? a new album came out? i didnt even know about it! i have the first one, "willkommen folk tell drekka fest" (sp?).. i'll be sure to ge the new one then :kickass:

Dr. Seuss Presents Green Eggs and Ham, Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories.

Present from someone I worked with... it still makes me laugh when I see it. I have yet to listen to it though =P

Asian Dub Foundation - Enemy of the Enemy
Jeff Wayne - The War of the Worlds
Massive Attack - Mezzanine
NWA - Straight Outta Compton/Niggaz 4 Life
Limp Bizkit - 3 Dollar Bill Y'all

These CD's all reside amongst various folk/Viking/death/black/heavy/extreme metal albums in my racks, and I'm not ashamed of owning any one of them. Fuck stereotypes.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
I guess by this threads standards I own the final fantasy soundtracks, the Cowboy Beebop soundtrack and some other game ones and I bought them with currency.
Talking about Game-Soundtracks: I got the "Interstate '76" Soundtrack, and it's one of my all-time-favourite CD's! Maybe my absolute favourite, at least I would never give it away.
That would be my most original CD I guess (the other one is my weirdest ;) )

spock2.jpg

I actually have this!

what are the sounds of outer space? is it a bunch of crazy sounds or are there lyrics in the great beyond?

it's leonard nimoy singing all kinds of songs, some of which he apparently wroste himself. Some are about space, others are love songs, and all of them are hilarious!

Hey Matt, have you heard Bill shatner's experimental album. I recommend.

And where are you these days? We should exchange some words sometimes. Drink some boba tea. Someone out to make a thread about upcoming shows or something.

Help a collegiate nigga out.

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
Hey Matt, have you heard Bill shatner's experimental album. I recommend.

And where are you these days? We should exchange some words sometimes. Drink some boba tea. Someone out to make a thread about upcoming shows or something.

Help a collegiate nigga out.

hehe, i've heard his cover of rocket man, that was something.

I'm living in Ft. Lauderdale for the time being, building power stations for yachts and going to school. Im using mostly borrowed computers, which is why im not on too often. I'll defintiely let you know when i'll be in town next, which'll probably be as soon as i can get the mattmobile repaired.

bit off topic, becasue don't have much thats weird or original, i might have rare shit, but thats not the point. In my dvd collection i have Willow & The Star Wars - Caravan Of Courage & Battle Of Endor dvds, the ones with the ewoks, hahahaha fuckin cool shit, and yet weird.