The weirdest (or most original) thing you have in your cd-collection

Ok now I will show you the worst part of my CD collection:

B00000AZ7J.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

If somebody is interested > PM

Ace of Base - The Sign
Linkin Park - Meteora

I've got some bluegrass/traditional country albums I inherited from my Dad. I don't listen to most of them except Ricky Scaggs and Kentucky Thunder and Alison Krauss and Union Station. Ricky Scaggs and K.T. are definitely an aquired taste but Alison Krauss and U.S. have a more accessible sound.

EvilVince said:
I have A-Ha - Searching High And Low. You know, the '80s pop band with that song "Take On Me". That's probably the gayest thing I have, next to my immense Devo collection.

-Vince

Yeah, except Devo fucking kicks ass. I love Devo. I have their greatest hits album but I didn't think it should have been mentioned here because it kicks too much ass.

Oh.

I have some real gems!

Bill Ward - When The Bough Breaks
The Verve - Urban Hymns
Thompson Twins - Greatest Mixes
Aldo Nova - Aldo Nova
Midnight Oil - Diesel And Dust
Sammy Kershaw - Haunted Heart
Kingdom Come - In Your Face
The Fixx - Greatest Hits
Adam Ant - Super Hits
Kiss - Music From The Elder
Leaf Hound - Growers Of Mushroom

Top those... :yuk:

Yeah, everyone's got a few of those . .

I got some DMX on my playlist :p

But my one guilty pleasure album is Semisonic's Feeling Strangely Fine

I have an LP of Zappa's "Sheik Yerbouti", which is just one of the craziest albums ever. I don't even have a turntable to play the damn thing on, but just the memory of the song "Baby Snakes" is almost enough!

After cleaning some shit...I found...Oingo Boingo's 1st album/ep. I've missed listening to songs such as "Ain't This the Life" haha.
I have the soundtrack to Buena Vista Social Club also.
Devo does indeed rock :)

LaserBaneI said:
uh Parliament Funkedelic's pretty odd.... I love it though

They have some kick ass bass lines though

I donno if i can beat the Shaq or Arnold stuff, but I have some Oingo Boingo in my collection hehe Danny Elfman is a genious

I got that David Bowie record he did for The Labyrinth, as well as the soundtrack for The Lost Boys, and that's straight up 80's pop/rock, good stuff. Shit I have tons of odd shit in my collection cause my taste in music is quite broad.

Anglorfin said:
Yeah, everyone's got a few of those . .

I got some DMX on my playlist :p

But my one guilty pleasure album is Semisonic's Feeling Strangely Fine

Hell yeah! I have all DMX releases, love his dark sound. But the weirdest thing I have in my CD collection is probably some Pet Shop Boys album, and I don't know how it got there. Someone must have left it at a party or something... don't know. Then I have all this free-jazz stuff by John Zorn but that shit fucken rocks! he works with people like that Fantomas/Mr. Bungle guy Mike Patton and the drummer from Napalm Death.

And sorry Tyra, I'm so bad with names, I don't know who you're talking about. But I'm better off not, right?:) And you know what? Carola was at the new years eve party that I was at! Now how KVLT is that?