The weirdest (or most original) thing you have in your cd-collection

genaatloos

I empty my nose on you..!
Apr 29, 2005
dronten, netherlands
every metalhead has something in his cd-collection where people can laugh about. Maybe funny to tell this.
here is mine: Although i listen to death/viking/battle/folk/pagan metal i have all the cd's of ''korn" in my cd-collection (the first 5 albums). When i was 12 I bought them and they are still there where they were. The stupied thing is that i listened them until a year ago. I dont throw away original cd's, so they are still in my collection.
and i also still listen system of a down (and have a few cd's), i dont know, but i think they are genious..
well this was my hall of shame; so people, TELL ME AND THE OTHERS!

to be honest, I got a compilation CD for my b-day, my friend put shit music on it as a joke like Brittany Spears, and Avril Lavigne, but fortunately, It is a CD-RW, so i'm planning on erasing the songs and putting new ones on there

worst...probably this unopened godsmack cd that i just found while rummaging through stuff...i think my friend gave me that and i forgot to return it. oh, and this cd with shitty serbian pop music on it that my cousin gave me that i never listen to haha...which i am giving to my friend arseth for christmas as payback for that norwegian pop music cd....

Anita Hägerland, from when I was, like, four years old.(OK, Last Pagan, you can stop laughing and rolling around on th floor now!)

oddly enough i know quite a few metal guys who have stuff like gwen steffani or britney spears in their cd collection... in fact... most of them can recognize christina aguilara before i can...

I got EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU beat.

Shaq's rap album. End of story. Yes, that's the basket ball player Shaq.

PaganBlood said:
Human Nature it is man! the australian band, they are very fucking queer, Worst thing i have well no weirdest is a double pack cd of Gregorian Chants i think its some really cool shit!

gregorian chants are cool sounding though :D
come to think of it...i have some on vinyl

I don't know if the "Schlümpfe" (don't know what it is in english, i think sth. like smurfs) are known inside the US, but the Europeans sure know them. I have an album with coversongs from them :yuk: I think i was 5-6 years old...