most listened to cd in your collection

Right now particularly it is definitely Emperor's Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk, but before that it was probably a tie between Opeth's Still Life and My Arms Your Hearse.

Well lately I've been pretty much over-playing...

Blood Red Throne - Affiliated With The Suffering
Watain - Casus Luciferi
Bathory - Blood Fire Death
Deathspell Omega - Inquisitors of Satan
The Mist and the Morning Dew - Promo EP

Of all time my most played albums are probably Slayer's 80's albums, Sabbath albums, My Dying Bride collection etc...

Over the past 6 months or so I probably listened to these albums the most:

Iced Earth - Something Wicked...
Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle Earth
Therion - Theli
Nightwish - Wishmaster
Avantasia - The Metal Opera Pt II
Luca Turilli - King Of The Nordic Twilight
Sonata Arctica - Winterhearts Guild
Symphony x - The Odyssey
Pagans Mind - Celestial Entrance
Kotipelto - Waiting For The Dawn
Candlemass - Nightfall

the list goes on and on, I listen to music almost all day \m/

My most listened to album is, without the slightest spark of a doubt, "Within The Veil" by Fear of God. Since its release in 1991 I´ve listened to it nearly 1,200 times, which is about 3 times as often as to any other album (since starting my "eternal" playlist in 1988). My current no. 2 is "Terrestrials" by Atrox with about 400 spins (I bought it just two years ago). However, if I had started my playlists a few years earlier, Metallica´s "Ride The Lightning" would probably still be at no. 2, because after I got this album at the end of 1984 I think I listened to it nearly each and every day for more than a year - and if there´s any Metallica album that I still listen to (though very, very rarely), it´s this one.

lord667 said:
I want to check out Moonblood, but I can't find any MP3s. Give me some assurances that they own all, please. Then I won't feel guilty about buying a CD.

Haha, good luck at finding one! :D

Good luck, indeed. Although there have been a few Moonblood compilations(bootlegged) recently released. For example Supreme Black Force of German Steel which contains the very limited LP Taste Our German Steel and Moonblood's half of their split with Evil. Also Sob A Lua Do Bode containing their half of the split with Deathspell Omega and a bunch of other tracks from splits.

lord667 said:
I want to check out Moonblood, but I can't find any MP3s. Give me some assurances that they own all, please. Then I won't feel guilty about buying a CD.

Well they're my favourite band, and we all know how often my tastes suck. ;)

The whole 'kvlt' thing lowers my estimation of them as people, though.

Lately I've listened to Nokturnal Mortum's Goat Horns coupled with Burzum's Det Som Engang Var. I just can't seem to get away from the two, which is of course a good thing as they are both quintessential.