Name the Most "Underground" Band In Your City Collection...

CDs only?

I'd have to say my Soiled CD. NY noisecore featuring the guitarist from Every Time I Die.

There is a satanic crap band in my area called "Satan Shalt Scourge the Earth". They can't write, play, or sing, but yet get invited to play in venues.

They actually practice orthodox satanism. I think they listened to too much Gorgoroth and got influenced by it

if they worship satan, I don't believe they're satanists

from what I've heard, satanists are close to atheists (they believe in satan only as a symbol - they don't actually believe in any divine being)

if they worship satan, I don't believe they're satanists

from what I've heard, satanists are close to atheists (they believe in satan only as a symbol - they don't actually believe in any divine being)

Those are two different types of Satanists. But you're right, a lot of modern "Satanists" are essentially athiests who make use of a lot of satanic symbolism, and strictly in a metaphorical sense. However, I don't they should call themselves Satanists if they are indeed athiests and only use religion in a metaphorical sense.

I wish there were some actual decent metal bands in my area but there isn't. Most shows here feature pop-punk bands.