The weirdest (or most original) thing you have in your cd-collection

I've been stuck with an Aqua cd for some years now...I wanted to give to the dauther of a friend but she suddenly lost interest in Aqua and told me to listen to it myself!

So...if anyone is interested in Danish culture, feel free to ask me about it!

"And sorry Tyra, I'm so bad with names, I don't know who you're talking about. But I'm better off not, right?:) And you know what? Carola was at the new years eve party that I was at! Now how KVLT is that?[/quote]"

OMFG!! Is she still alive? Where the Hel did you celebrate New Years??!

Yeah, you're better off not knowing who Anita Hägerland is! Norwegian childstar - need I say more? She sings Christian stuff now. My excuse is that I was three years old and my "other" brother brought me the LP.

Speaking of which: don't we have any Norwegians on this forum? If not, that's a fucking disgrace (if for no other reason than it's fun to see who's more "blonde"...)./T

Blutaar said:
Ok now I will show you the worst part of my CD collection:

B00000AZ7J.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

If somebody is interested > PM

Haha! the worst u ever can listen too!
i hate those blue "smurfs"

Your all gonna laugh it this one, I have a few Mexican music CDs in my collection. Now, I'm not talking about metal bands from Mexico but rather regional mexican music like rancheras, banda, nortena, etc. I have so many Mexican friends from working with them for so long that I've grown to like some of their music. :D

heh, but thats not nearly as odd as the smurfs. I think we can all agree Blutaar wins.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
At a real Svensson party in Phuket, Thailand. Which she happened to attend. Magnus Uggla was apparently staying next door as well. But speaking of christians and Carola - check this out:

http://www.kanal5.se/templates/page.aspx?id=11514

(Number 3)

Stunned fucking silence...then laughing so hard I almost fall off my chair. OMFG!! What a fucking brainfart! Holy fucking shit. I have not laughed that hard for a long time. The rest of those items were pretty interesting, too, 'specially the one with WASP!/T.

Tyra said:
Stunned fucking silence...then laughing so hard I almost fall off my chair. OMFG!! What a fucking brainfart! Holy fucking shit. I have not laughed that hard for a long time. The rest of those items were pretty interesting, too, 'specially the one with WASP!/T.

Yeah, I mean, it starts sick, and at the end I'm kind of missing words to describe the mental state that she is in. Surely that beats even most of those christ-loonies you have in the Americas. And yeah the WASP one, especially with the poem by the innocent little girl in the end, is pretty good too.

Well, I suppose that if you wanted to be nasty, the Carola thing is great for us non-christian believers. She makes that particular group of people look so bad when she does this kind of shit. And it must make quite a few "thinking about converting" people turn right around and head for the hills.

I wonder if she's at all related to Loki? Hmmmm.../T

hmm.. got also a Machine Head cd.. 'hellalive'. A few friends of my went to a show of them and they said they where very good. I like their older work a little bit.. think i keep the cd.

Most Gospel tunes or church tunes were probably at one point old drinking songs. I forget the exact history of it (or it might have been a more unofficial and gradual thing) but many new world pastors started changing the lyrics to already established tunes so 1) people would recognize the tune and therefore remember the new religious words and 2) to invoke remorse for their vices that the song's familiar tune would remind them of.

The most original thing I have is a CD "Live from Thunder Alley" and it is Lakota Sioux drumming and singing, pretty awesome actually.

Linking Park - hybrid Theory
YES I KNOW, kill me.

I also have some cd's from manfred manns earth band, Yes and those classic rock things, but i dont see it as shame. Its a god change when you need quiet music.