The Re-issue/Bochum Live CD Collection.

Xurek

Waaagh!
Feb 11, 2008
North Of Scotland
I know quite a few people thought it was a bit of a con to include the re-masters and charge full price but I myself didn't have the first four albums in CD format yet so for me this collection was perfect.

It's coming up for a year now since the shows in Bochum and this collection is just an awesome way to remember an amazing four nights that still feel like it happened yesterday. Maybe one day we will get to see those kick ass shows on DVD!

Thank you AA and everyone who made it.

fullcollection.jpg

According to this interview with Olli it's been recorded on DVD but they haven't decided what to do with it yet. Perhaps released as a bonus material at some point or something else. We'll see.

also on the interview that i've done, confirms that

JZ: The release of Wrath of the Norsemen DVD was met with great feedback such as selling gold in the US! Eager fans are impatiently awaiting the release of the Bloodshed Over Bochum DVD, can you tell us when we should expect it to be released? Also, can fans expect a boxset of re-released albums to be available?

AMON AMARTH: Two of the reissues are already out and the next two will be out by the end of this year. All of them also contains the live version of each album that was recorded in Bocum. All the shows was also filmed but we dont know yet what we are going to use it for.

Source: www.jorzine.com

Yeah there was never any doubt that the shows were recorded as the camera crew were all over the place, just how and when we will we see it. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

How long until you can actually order a Johan replica to come hang out and drink a beer with you at home? Would pop out of a life size long ship replica, teach you how to groom your beard, carve wristbands / pendants, and tell you the lyrics to "risen from the sea". Come on MetalBlade, where is the merchandising spirit.

I want the DVD, but a collection of just the live stuff on CD would be fine...I don't really want to shell out for second copies of four albums, but I also don't want to just download the live stuff of course. Give me some middle ground here!

How long until you can actually order a Johan replica to come hang out and drink a beer with you at home? Would pop out of a life size long ship replica, teach you how to groom your beard, carve wristbands / pendants, and tell you the lyrics to "risen from the sea". Come on MetalBlade, where is the merchandising spirit.

we got the point in the last few postings