The Re-issue/Bochum Live CD Collection.

Well - after much deliberation I bought the first three AA reissues. However I am holding back on my favourite - "Versus The World" because the old viking edition has the bonus CD with the "Sorrow..." EP and demos. And quite frankly I would prefer to hunt that sucker down. However if that EP gets re-released someday I would buy the new "Versus...." reissue in a heartbeat.

Vs the World the edition with the old songs in it, isn't that hard to find at all!

Probably not but the problem is to get all of the material (the live show AND the ep+demos) you effectively have to buy two diffrent editions of the same album. Should not be that way. Again I do not blame AA but the label should re-release it again if they got the rights to it. Would be great for all those who just bought the reissue.

I just got Once sent and The avenger "remastered" Now i played both of them and to me it doesn't sound much different then the original cds i have. Is it me? Either way the live disc and the liner notes was worth buying it again alone.

Yeah there was never any doubt that the shows were recorded as the camera crew were all over the place, just how and when we will we see it. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Some of us hope, they never release some of the interviews they did after the shows. I would love to have the Bochum DVD's just not my interview. That one should stay out, forever.
My first answer to the first question proved how epically bad the rest of the interview went...

Some of us hope, they never release some of the interviews they did after the shows. I would love to have the Bochum DVD's just not my interview. That one should stay out, forever.
My first answer to the first question proved how epically bad the rest of the interview went...

Oh do tell I am curious now

Guy asked why I traveled all the way from the US to be there...I answered.."It's fucking Amon Amarth!" With this wonderful duh look on my face.

I just got Once sent and The avenger "remastered" Now i played both of them and to me it doesn't sound much different then the original cds i have. Is it me? Either way the live disc and the liner notes was worth buying it again alone.

I guess i am the only one who thinks this?