The weirdest (or most original) thing you have in your cd-collection

Thrymfal said:
it's leonard nimoy singing all kinds of songs, some of which he apparently wroste himself. Some are about space, others are love songs, and all of them are hilarious!

what woman wouldn't melt with Spock singing sweet nothings in her ear? that dude has got major game...

I have a big collection of metal cds, but there are a few that catch peoples eye when they look through my collection. I have a few cd's by Miek Oldfeild, in case you don't know who he is, he wrote a song (in 2 parts) called Tubular Bells, though every body knows it by the excorsist theme.

Other weird/origonal albums I have are 3 rare Syd Barrett cds. Syd was teh origonal front man to Pink Floyd untill he fried his brain on acid and other drugso_O then he was replaced by David Gilmour. The solo albums by Syd are very funny. Most of the lyrics he sings don't make any sence.

Mightysirdarren said:
Other weird/origonal albums I have are 3 rare Syd Barrett cds. Syd was teh origonal front man to Pink Floyd untill he fried his brain on acid and other drugso_O then he was replaced by David Gilmour. The solo albums by Syd are very funny. Most of the lyrics he sings don't make any sence.
Yeah I heard about Syd's story a bit and I always wondered how his stuff sounded. Interesting...

As for the weirdest thing in my CD collection.... I'd say Passe Partout - Volume 1. It was a TV serie that we had here in Quebec when I was young. Songs are VERY fucked up.

PP-CD-180-03.jpg

I have a rather ecletic collection. Everything from metal to Celtic music. One of my favorites is a Southern California group called the Wicked Tinkers. Drums, and a bagpiper... Not your normal pipe band, mind you, they pride themselve's on playing more raw and traditional Scottish music, the type you might have heard at a wedding or a highland raiding party a few hundred years ago. Now picture being at a red light in traffic, and having that blaring at a loud volume. Talk about the weird looks from people in the other vehicles. Especially pisses off the gangbanger wannabes blaring their (c)rap music. Other than that, it's either classic rock, or any type of metal from Ratt to Amon Amarth, depending on my mood.