The most 'gay' record u got

blakmetalemp said:
BAN HIM!!!!! :lol:

I know. I am totally not worthy to be in the presence of "real" music fans. What can I say; I say the video on MTV, and wanted to bone her, so I bought the cd. *Wonders how it sounds now that he has BASS in his truck...*

My step-dad in one of his very few (failed) nice gestures gave me Hootie And The Blowfish's second album, though I don't believe I still have it. I guess the gayest thing I have and sometimes listen to are the two first albums by Seal.

Oh, and Days Of The New Rules. I have all three of their CD's. Not gay in any way shape or form, especially the second and third albums.

Hmmm, well I must admit that my brother bought me the first slipknot album many years ago for christmas.

My brother meant well, and he is a really cool guy, but we kind of started listening to different things a while ago, and he heard that CD and went "this is fucking heavy my brother should like it."

Eh...it has like one decent song, but still it is by far my worst CD.

Oh and hey I like Danzig 3 How the Gods Kill Katatonic. It is the only one of his that I own and I haven't listened to it in years, but I think it is a worthwhile album.

Lets see, I have a LIT album, which was the first CD I ever bought, a Chrystal Method album that I have in a corner somewhere, covered in dust. An Offspring, Godsmack, Creed, and Third Eye Blind album from when I mirrored my brother's musical tastes. There is also the Queer as Folk album a sibling gave me for Christmas.