What's the most embarrassing CD in your collecion?

Thorns of Shadows,

Thanks for the intelligent post. Smekermann is a troll, who's sole reason (it would appear) to be on this board is to create conflict. Usually I just ignore people like him... but I must give him credit, he's really good at what he does. The guy is totally unbelievably annoying. He takes things out of context and sometimes makes up things you say. He has no regard for anyone and all of his posts are sent to degrade or attack others... My attack was really against Smekermann not Symphony X.

The guy isn't even an Opeth fan.

Symphony X are a great band, no doubt. I just feel that no one has really surpassed Dream Theater, yet. Someone else metioned DT's "Awake". That along with "Images and Words" are the two best progressive metal albums I have ever heard.

Originally posted by Monsterxman
Thorns of Shadows,

Good start :rolleyes:
Smekermann is a troll, who's sole reason (it would appear) to be on this board is to create conflict. Usually I just ignore people like him... but I must give him credit, he's really good at what he does. The guy is totally unbelievably annoying. He takes things out of context and sometimes makes up things you say. He has no regard for anyone and all of his posts are sent to degrade or attack others...

How can you be annoyed by a MESSAGE FORUM.

My attack was really against Smekermann not Symphony X.
:Smug: Hah - nice try.

The guy isn't even an Opeth fan.
Err yes he IS.

Symphony X are a great band, no doubt. I just feel that no one has really surpassed Dream Theater, yet. Someone else metioned DT's "Awake". That along with "Images and Words" are the two best progressive metal albums I have ever heard.
Well at least the last part made sense...

My sides are simply aching.

I could say something just as ignorant as your reply:

You're clearly a fucking blind twat with no sense of humour, otherwise you would stop acting like a moron and LIGHTEN UP.

There, think of a counter to that, should occupy your full attention for at least five minutes. :p

HAHA, FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT BECAUSE GUESS WHAT I'M DOING?

You think I'm serious??

ANOTHER ASSHOLE? OH NOOOO HE SAID "ASSHOLE" :cry:

The soundtracks to Saturday Night Fever and Grease!!! Hah! I bought them on vinyl for a nickel a piece.

Worth every penny, I dare say (but not one cent more...)

Peace,
Ulf

No, I knew you were trying to fuck with me the whole time... I think it's because your english... and 50% of english men are known to be gay.

We are starting to kill the purpose of the post here... so you can respond back all you want... I'm done.

Originally posted by Ulf
The soundtracks to Saturday Night Fever and Grease!!! Hah! I bought them on vinyl for a nickel a piece.

Worth every penny, I dare say (but not one cent more...)

Peace,
Ulf
"Grease" is gross IMO. "Saturday night fever" has a good song though. It's that "Salsation" by David Shire. The rest of the record is crappy thogh IMO. Especially "Stayin' alive" is particularly wack IMO.
The movie is nothing special IMO, but has a great scene; It's of course the one where John Travolta is alone on the dance floor for two minutes. Goddamn evil moves I tell you!!!! :eek: