Your most embarrassing moment on these forums

SSJ4SephirothX said:
What has been your most embarrassing moment/post on these forums?

Remember when I drank like, a fifth of Vodka and was suicidal? That is probably mine. What's yours?

NP: Rhapsody - Gargoyles, Angels of Darkness
:lol: i remember that one dude, i got worried :lol:

damn... most embarassing moment on the forums?
fuck, everyone of my replies could be considered embarassing! :lol:
(to a normal person, that is :lol: )

lol.gif

Yeah, I think another embarrassing post/thread of mine was when I was really drunk and I asked a Dark Tranquillity question on this forum. That was the sux0r.

NP: Rhapsody - Gargoyles, Angels of Darkness

I think it was when I said (on the Testament forum) that Testament's album 'Low' (1995 I think) was heading into a groovier, nu-metal direction just like Sepultura and Pantera, among others... I didn't mean the nu-metal of 2003 (Linkin Park and other fags)... I meant they started sounding like the "nu-metal" of 1995 (The way Sepultura went with Chaos AD, and Pantera with Far Beyond Driven). It was a poor choice of words, because a million idiot fanboys started tripping out over it... especially some loser name Macabre Transmigrant who won't let it go, even after I forgot about it later. But he keeps reminding me of his stupidity time and time again. It was embarrasing at first, because I didn't clarify what I meant... but once I did, and this guy kept yammering, it just got funny (and a little sad, too). :D And he keeps calling me a "spete"... is that some sort of insult???

btw I don't think Testament is a sell-out or nu-metal band, just to forestall any idiots who might say something here too. :Spin: They are quite death metal-ish now anyway.

weeeeellllll mabye the time i got extremely drunk and posted a ton of utter crap that made no sense on the chat thread...... it made sense at the time hahahaha

actually im really gonna have to fuck off for a couple of days or maybe a week cos i have to send my laptop to skool for reformatting...fuckity fucker motherfucker fuck...

P.S oh yeah u spelled 'embarassed' wrong too...:p...

I dont think I ever have experienced an embarrasing moment on an internet forum in my life