Your most embarrassing moment on these forums

I am one of those people who deserve to die, because i once thought that 'the trooper' was covered by CoB. Some people insulted me, so i was pissed off and didn't post here for a while

SSJ4SephirothX said:
What has been your most embarrassing moment/post on these forums?
Probably one of those times when misunderstand/-spelled something very wrong while fucking drunk... Shit, that happens often...

mine was when i told this story. well, the "clean" version. THIS is why i fucking own these threads.

there was this one time several years ago when i was with an old girlfriend. She called me up to come hang out one saturday. her parents and the preacher of this weird ass church her parents took her to and his wife went out somewhere, i didnt know where. a few minutes after they left, we started kissing and it got a little hot and heavy. one thing led to another and we wind up in her room in a certain numbered position. Well, for some reason, her parents and the preacher and his wife came back. they all come back to her room to ask her something and little did we know, we forgot to shut the door. d'oh. they stood there for a second w/ their mouths open in shock. then her dad knocks on the open door. well, we were so involved in the activity at hand that we didnt even notice them. so he knocks again on the open door harder and we froze right there. she, still laying there w/ my hoo hoo dilly in her mouth, waves at her dad and says, "hi daddy." he was looking a little angry. Well she slowly got off of me and started to put some clothes on and while im laying there seeing all four adults w/ the funniest "im so shocked faces ive ever seen". I put a goofy smile on my face and say, "Whats up?". her mom and the preachers wife snickered a little bit because for some reason, i was still rather "excited". they stood there for a sec and her mom finally said "why dont you two finish and well be in the kitchen. Well after they shut the door, my girlfriend wasnt exactly in the mood any more so i had to "finish" myself. after we got dressed we went out of the room to the adults and i said, "uhhh, i think ill head out.", and her dad just nodded his head. i told my gf id call her later and her dad said, "no your not , "tommorrow?", "nope.", "a couple days?", he shook his head side to side. i was like, "Well uh, bye. see you soon, eventually, hopefully." with a scared look on my face. Well i called back a week later and her parents wouldnt let me talk to her. i saw her a couple weeks later out somewhere w/ some friends and took make a long story short, she said that her parents wouldnt let me see her ever again. so we had to break up right there and then. that sucked major ass cuz it took me 3 months to get over her.

i actually saw that girl last week. her current boyfriend is a quite a dork. i dont have a clue what she sees in him. shes happy so i guess im happy for her. oh well, life goes on.

Yep yetti it does :D

anyway my most missunderstanding was when I called a girl here a gay because she said that some dudes ass was pretty and she found herself staring :D And this wasnt funny....

it was pretty embarising when i borrowed a cdr of my friend that said children of bodom-the trooper (cover) on it. i thorght it was, thankfully the good people on this site corrected me. after listening to children of bodom for 3 years i should beable to tell aliexs voice.

My most embarassing was about a year and a half ago now when I just started out on the board and there were some band members on some fourms, and in flames had just put out R2R and some guy had me convinced he was Bjorn so me and several others were involved in a heated argument for about 3 hours...that was pretty bad and it got the In Flames fourm shutdown like 2 days later lol. Anyways that was my worst.