Your most embarrassing moment on these forums

It is very, very difficult to get embarrassed on web forums. From memory, I don't remember any one time I was embarrassed because of myself. Just don't argue with idiots. Chances are they're doing just the same.

You do get quite ashamed and embarrassed seeing what spawns of the abyss humanity seems to have managed to produce. Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.

The only problem about these people is than you cannot change what people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think by HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR! BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!

Well, after the experiment of man, your favourite creator stopped any further experiments, so we won't see how all this would have gone better.

Cynicism? A term invented by optimists to describe realists.

:tickled: <---does he look like a laughing chinaman to you. sorry, just thought it was funny.

i have yet to embarass myself to an extent of "what a fucking idiot, why did i say that." hopefully it will not happen anytime soon.

and if any of you people remember a time where i should be ambarrassed let me know.

@Choki: your every word :D j/k

@yetti: that story was so LOOL, I laughed like an idiot. On the other hand, it shouldnt be a laughing matter...Im sorry about that 3 months =/ But hey, 69 r0x0rz anyway :lol: :lol:

Embarassing moment here... some stupid arguments with ppl, but only coz I realized that I should never have started a flame war which obviously doesnt have and end :p