Has anybody noticed...

TrailofDeath

Junior Cheeseburger
Sep 12, 2004
Indiana
How evil Jonas' songs on NMF are? Compared to Nystrom and Swano's? Blood Vortex and Feeding the Undead are absolutely vicious. And he gets Peter to sound fucking mean too

true that! But I do think that Nystrom writes the coolest songs - riff wise cause he never gets boring and the way he does his rhyme schemes are pretty badass too. Jonas' are more evil and atmospheric and I think he actually wrote the coolest most brutal hook with Bastard Son of God. Swano's songs seem like they were written more quickly than the others, so maybe if he took more time out to concentrate on Bloodbath other than his thousands of other projects - than maybe he'd write some killer tunes for the next album! :hotjump:

How come Jonas Renkse wrote lyrics for Bloodbath? I didn't even know he was in the band... in fact I don't think he is! What's the deal? :zipit:

^^^^^
Of Course Jonas is in the band, he played Bass on Resurrection Through Carnage and he wrote 4 songs on Nightmares Made Flesh. The album was divided between Dan, Jonas and Anders. Four songs each.

I still wanna know who wrote what on RTC. I think I remember hearing Anders say they wrote it the same way they wrote NMF (4 songs a piece). But on the album credits it says all songs written by Bloodbath?

TrailofDeath said:
I still wanna know who wrote what on RTC. I think I remember hearing Anders say they wrote it the same way they wrote NMF (4 songs a piece). But on the album credits it says all songs written by Bloodbath?

Edit...Oh...you said RTC not NMF

In the (US release) booklet it gives writing credit for each song along with the lyrics.

01 - Cancer of the Soul
music by nystrom, lyrics by nystrom/renske
02 - Brave New Hell
music and lyrics by swano
03 - Soul Evisceration
music and lyrics by renske
04 - Outnumbering the Day
music and lyrics by nystrom
05 - Feeding the Undead
06 - Eaten
07 - Bastard Son of God
08 - Year of the Cadaver Race
09 - The Ascension
10 - Draped in Disease
11 - Stillborn Saviour
12 - Blood Vortex

I wasn't being a troll, I seriously didn't know. I thought it was Anders, Swano, SINGER, Axenrot, Blakkheim.... Where does Jonas fit in thar?

And I don't hear the bass on RTC at all even with it turned up on my woofer... just the guitar / drum bass.... eh x_x

Finntroll, please refrain from hammering me... I'm just curious!