Has anyone heard Korn cover Metallica's 'One'?

I thought the whole ICON show was a joke. Their were nobody there from the earlier days of the Thrash movement. I'm sure if Anthrax,Megadeth,Exodus,Testament,or Slayer were asked about the early years, they would have been happy to talk. Unfortunatelly these are bands that MTV don't want since they are not hip.

Nope, justin I'm not saying that at all...I'm just saying that a whole lot of Anthrax fans actually dont wish for the met-thrax connection to be mentioned ever again..lol..it's just old and played out already. That's all man. btw..Snoop Dizzle OWNED "Sizad But Trizzle" I really do mean that. Snoop is THE MAN.

Ok... I say "fuck this MTV ICON-talk" and let go on to one of the mysteries of the world, is Kirk hiding in the closet? No matter how many women he´s seen with or how many times he´s been married... I still can´t stop wondering if he´s a fruit. Maybe I´m imature and stupid... but Kirk seems so very gay... the piercings, the make up, the hair-net... his puffy pink guitar... wait... no that was the guy in Poison...

Maybe I need help and I should probably switch channels when I see Kirk.

He could be the leader of a conspiracy, he want´s to mess with my head.

Once you go advanced, you never go black!

I only saw Limp Bizkit, who are coming to my hometown in two weeks btw, butcher Sanitarium. Some of it was quite cool. And I don´t think much of the whole Icon thing.
BTW: Metallica in Prague, the first of July.
Anthrax a month later (on a festival) :hotjump:

GregadetH said:
Nope, justin I'm not saying that at all...I'm just saying that a whole lot of Anthrax fans actually dont wish for the met-thrax connection to be mentioned ever again..lol..it's just old and played out already. That's all man. btw..Snoop Dizzle OWNED "Sizad But Trizzle" I really do mean that. Snoop is THE MAN.
Please, Snoop is cool but he buthcered Sad but True. Too much gin and guice b4 going on I guess.

nah its called they just threw him out there and said rap a metallica song for about a minute and a half and thats what he did....seriously, thats the story he sticks with. I believe he'd have done a much betterjob w/ proper prep time.

Snoop is a victim of Gin and Juice and PhillieBlunt, I bet he has no Metallica cd's at all, I've never heard him mixin rap with metal before, he's just a MTV whore!!!Nothing wrong with that, his 1st 2 cd's still rock tha spot at every party I throw!!!