Orion

Originally posted by pagan2002
maybe we could do acoustic/piano version of the end of orion at these gigs dunc?

"dont tell them your name Alfred!!:eek: "
it sounds good on the piano eh? I got a few more ideas I'll tell you on Friday. A few more offers have popped up as well
:eek:

Duirt an Solas ait:
Hey Bambi, I was just in Dublin over the weekend. Didn't see you about Maybe in two weeks eh bud?

thats cos u don't know what I look like :p

I'm out and about in town some weekends so give us a shout here if your heading into the pale in a couple of weeks I'll try to hold me drink and all :cry: :puke:

so whats the sceal on an acoustic gig in dublin eh eh?? loyal fans demand to know and all that...

Originally posted by Bambi

thats cos u don't know what I look like :p

I'm out and about in town some weekends so give us a shout here if your heading into the pale in a couple of weeks I'll try to hold me drink and all :cry: :puke:

so whats the sceal on an acoustic gig in dublin eh eh?? loyal fans demand to know and all that...

hehe, good point:rolleyes: Maybe you can rescue me from the horrors of Bruxelles. Could you advise me on better watering holes? Please? :cry:
Me mate is trying to get Anathema over for a few acoustic gigs. We might be doing the Isaac Butt in December if the european nights work out well. The boy Moss will have to learn some Wolfetones tracks by then:)

Maybe you can rescue me from the horrors of Bruxelles. Could you advise me on better watering holes? Please?

Be warned, I'm the worst fukker in the world to ask about boozers in the city centre but...thomas reads, o donohoes (good for trad music) capital, hogans and the international all spring to mind as being decent drinking establishments...bruxelles does'nt ;)

depends wot ye want really...I'm becoming a real oul fella so once the pint is good and I can get a seat then I'm a happy camper. :)

Originally posted by ifihadafish
Duncan

Any chance your mate can bring Anathema and Antimatter up North to Belfast, although just get some dates and I'm sure there will be plenty heading down to Dublin.

dunno. we were thinking of Dublin and Galway. Havent though about venturing up north.