Has ANYONE here had contact with Dan lately?

Doucheman

Dec 9, 2001
Miramichi, NB
Visit site
Dan is usually good for replying to e-mails within a reasonable amount of time, but a couple of mine have gone unanswered for over a month. I'm not complaining, as I can only assume that he is in the studio recording or working on some kick-ass music! So, this is the REAL reason I've posted this thread: Does anyone know what he's up to right now? Is he recording the new Bloodbath, or Second Sky, or Nightingale, or whatever? (Dag, you're probably a good person to answer this) ;)

Well, I know he's been working hard with the new Bloodbath.. Mixing I think. I don't know if he's still up to that though.

Well, last weekend we got togheter, all sweet boys in N.G, and
worked on an unplugged version of "Alive again" for the new album.
As Erik and i was leaving Micke from "Ophet" and some guys from "Katatonia" arrived ready to deliver vocals to the new "Bloodbath" album. This weekend we´ll be rehersing for the new N.G album. The recordings will begin on the 3 of May.
Hopefully we´ll be doing a N.G gig here in Sweden in June.

Originally posted by Gurgelguff
Well, last weekend we got togheter, all sweet boys in N.G, and
worked on an unplugged version of "Alive again" for the new album.
As Erik and i was leaving Micke from "Ophet" and some guys from "Katatonia" arrived ready to deliver vocals to the new "Bloodbath" album. This weekend we´ll be rehersing for the new N.G album. The recordings will begin on the 3 of May.
Hopefully we´ll be doing a N.G gig here in Sweden in June.

Heh, it was funny, cuz it was no longer than 5 minutes after I finished writing this original post that I went and checked my e-mail and lo and behold, there was a reply from Dan! I kinda think he may have checked this board before he wrote me, but I am not sure. Anyhow, he had given me all the details about the new Bloodbath, so I knew that before reading this. However, the recordings for Nightingale begin on May 3rd?!? Wow, that's awesome! I know that it probably won't be ready for quite a while after that, but it's good to hear that it will at least be getting underway so soon. Thanks, Dag! ;)