Has anyone in Australia got MOMD yet????

i ordered thru amazon and it shipped on the 17 of april,del estimate is around may 6 for me,i coulda got it quicker but it costs a heap to get it delivered in 3 to 5 days,it works out good because i didnt really wanna cd the dvd till after the live shows anyway.

2 shows, and then as you wanted it after the gigs, its on your door the next day?

The word BASTARD comes to mind.

that was more of a joke than anything,i was hoping for jdepli to brag about seeing them zillions of times,ive seen them 4 times in 8 years lol.

I got my MOMD cd version from CD Universe today. Like someone else said on here its Region 0 so no excuse really to buy it now!!!! Now im gonna go watch it :headbang:

I just got the call from the record store telling me to "come pick it up".

Just got it - had a quick listed to the audio disc and yeah, the sound is clear as crystal.

Now all I need is for the Hawks to have a win in the AFL and my weekend is complete !!!

ariesgirl442 said:
NO! I'm the only one who doesnt have it yet. I ordered it from amazon and its taking ages.
Dude, HAWKS? Come on. Actually I shouldnt say much, its not fun being a Crows supporter at the moment. LOL.
when did u order it,i had it pre ordered a couple of weeks ago,they have been very quick with all my deliveries

Try JB HiFi - they're the ones that got it in for me so I'd expect they prob have it in most of their stores. The discs are great.

Oh, and no, its no fun being a Hawthorn supporter at the moment anyway, losing by 1 point is fucked.