Music of Mass Destruction in Australia

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Just a quick post for the Aussie Anthrax fans. I have just been able to order the MOMD cd/dvd at JB Hi-Fi here in Adelaide. If you're after it they can import it over for you and they've told me that it should be in on or around the release date of 20 April. Cannot wait !!!!!!! Even better they're playing here in 8 days time for the first time in 8 years - :D :D :D

yeah i could get it at utopia but i ordered thru amazon,i also ordred hangover music too,just so convenient getting it delivered to your doorstep.

don't know about u guys but I am so pumped for the Adelaide concert ... will be travelling from Melb early friday morning and hopefully catching up with Charlie at Dellingers for some instore drum clinic !!!

Man I can't wait for the concert ... was kinda hoping that they will sell some band merchandise at the concert and perhaps pickup a tour tshirt and that DVD!!!!!!!!

Don't worry - I'm so pumped as well !!!!! Simply cannot wait. I'm going to get to that clinic too at Derringers if I can get away from work for a bit. As for the t's, I'll be taking a shitload of cash with me to the gig to get one of each one on sale!!!!

I think its a region 1 DVD but if you have a multi-region DVD player which most are now, it should play fine. Still dont know anything about Derringers - it hasnt been advertised in any of the street press yet but I'll keep an ear to the ground and let you know if and when.

ariesgirl442 said:
If we order it from online like Amazon and cduniverse the dvd wont play on our players right?
Oh and is Derringers the only appearance any of them are doing?
Help me I'm clueless hehe
A week today Adelaide!
if the dvd player is less than a couple years old chances are it will play most american and europe releases,i bought a multizone dvd player last year for 70 bucks

timmyc said:
I think its a region 1 DVD but if you have a multi-region DVD player which most are now, it should play fine. Still dont know anything about Derringers - it hasnt been advertised in any of the street press yet but I'll keep an ear to the ground and let you know if and when.

Yeah im pretty sure its Region 1, why cant it be NTSC Region 0