Music Of Mass Destruction: video issues ?

S1nn3r

Jul 11, 2002
Visit site
Hi all,

Havent posted here in a long time but figured this would be the best place to ask about this.

Picked up a copy of MOMD yesterday and have just finished watching the main footage and every so often at random the picture from one camera will shake and sort of "warp" for a brief period. I realize that the concert uses alot of effects(B/W,Film Grain/Split Screen etc) but this looks wrong to me and im wondering what the situation is with this i.e is it ment t be there if so ill just have to get used to it or has someone messed up the mastering for the UK PAL version prehaps ?

Nope,no blocks here.. blockyness is usualy caused by a low bitrate used to encode the video and ive seen this on other DVDs and it definatly isnt that.

As i said the picture goes shakey(but not like the camera it self is shakeing) and warps a little.

I believe it to be an effect. Towards the beginning, correct? Slayer's new DVD has it also. Last night I watched them back-to-back. First time I've seen Slayer and Anthrax together since Clash of the Titans :)