Music Of Mass Destruction Dvd

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Will there be a FULL SCREEN version? I hope so! I hate WIDESCREEN! I don't have a widescreen TV and probably never will. I don't like those black bars on the top and bottom of the screen.

"[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This widescreen DVD package will also come with an audio CD that will include tracks from the show and is available in both standard CD and standard size DVD packaging. "[/font]

I've bought 2 movies on accident in full screen with wide screen there avail. I was so pissed! They should just stop making full screen. Or, if they do, at stores, have a full screen and wide screen section, kinda like vhs, full screen needs to be seperated.

ThraxMan said:
Will there be a FULL SCREEN version? I hope so! I hate WIDESCREEN! I don't have a widescreen TV and probably never will. I don't like those black bars on the top and bottom of the screen.

"[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This widescreen DVD package will also come with an audio CD that will include tracks from the show and is available in both standard CD and standard size DVD packaging. "[/font]

Sooner or later all tv's are gonna be widescreen. Might as well start buying the widescreen dvd's now. I started buying dvd's instead of videos almost a year before I ever got a dvd player, cuz I knew sooner or later I'd get a dvd player and I'd be pissed if I would've bought em in VHS.

Riehlthing said:
I've bought 2 movies on accident in full screen with wide screen there avail. I was so pissed! They should just stop making full screen. Or, if they do, at stores, have a full screen and wide screen section, kinda like vhs, full screen needs to be seperated.
No, people just need to learn how to read. :Smug:

Well, it really depends on what kind of camera shot the show....
but most movies are filmed with widescreen cameras. So in reality, you aren't getting more at the top and bottom with fullscreen, you're getting the sides chopped off. That'd be awful. During the front of stage shots, it'd be chopping off Scott and Rob.
Trust me, widescreen is better. Granted, some movies a long time ago were filmed with a fullscreen camera, so for the theatrical versions, they actually chop of the top and bottom to frame it...but that's rarer than widescreen.

Deege is right. Next time you go see a movie in the theater, cup your hands over your eyes (like you do when you look in a window to block the glare). That's what you get when you watch a DVD in Full Screen.
Full Screen SUCKS!

Widescreen for me is too small and I like to utilize the entire screen or I might as well buy a smaller TV if I want a small picture. I don't know why all dvd's don't come with both FULL and WIDESCREEN to satify everybody's preferences. Some do and most don't. I don't need some fancy label on top of the disc anyways. As for full screen being obsolete in the future, then I will just buy the dvd again. I don't see the difference in quality anyways so it doesn't matter if full screen is inferior or not. And I didn't buy a BIG TV to only watch part of the screen....kinda defeats the purpose.

You don't want to know how I really feel. IQs are called into question and the idea of mandatory sterilization is proposed.