Has someone reported my FB page as spam? Link Broken?

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
this is totally weird, I can still see and edit my band's facebook page, and apparently most of our fans can see it too.
but it seems like a lot of people can't, if they try to visit our page they're just being redirected to their news feed.

I can't find the page through google search either...

could some of you guys please try to get to my page

www.facebook.com/killfloormechanic

and tell me if it works for you?
(this is not just a sneaky way to get more likes, but something that really pisses me off....people are contacting my on my own page and through youtube, telling me they can't see our FB page)

And the worst thing is, there seems to be nothing I can do about it, it's impossible to talk to anyone from a customer support or something, and the help page doesn't address the issue at all.

I can see it when I'm loggin in at facebook only.
I think I had this once, too. I thought my site was gone or blocked. But the next day it worked again. Maybe just some maintenance

I can see it as well. It's probably just some maintenance going on, I'd be very surprised if it's a long term problem.

Checked it with my gfs profile, could see it without liking it as soon as she was logged in.

There are some issues with Facebook pages at the moment, like fan numbers changing
up to 50% and stuff, that's probably due to the integration of the Graph Search, the
new timeline design and some other stuff Facebook changes at the moment.

It sucks at the moment, but I hope that it gets back to normal as soon as all these things
had the official Roll-Out and work fine for everyone.
It's just that Facebook is such a huge ass thing that it's not that easy to update it without
problems, there are even some people without timeline out there (at least there are quite
some rumours about that).

Logged in: shows up
Logged out: redirects to facebook login

There is actually something in the options that will show your page with the user not being logged in. I can't remember what it is, but I had to do it for my job's facebook page.