Has Threshold's move to NB benefitted them or not?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
It has been quite some time since Threshold left Inside Out to sign with Nuclear Blast. Their first album with them was Dead Reckoning as we all know.

So I am curious what everyone thinks about their change of labels. Has this benefitted the band sales and promotion-wise? As far as I could check on various sites, it seems Dead Reckoning slipped in under the radar more so than any other Threshold album, i.e. Subsurface, Critical Mass, etc.

I would like to know what everyone else thinks.

NP: Riverside - Anno Domini High Definition

Well it seems that the new label sits better with the heavier content of DR but that doesn't answer the question

To know whether it is really a success is hard - what are the criteria to determine success?

Plus it can probably only be answered by the band who are probably duty bound to answer yes, regardless of the reality.

The best aspect for me is that (recalling an old RW interview) is that it is a 3 or 4 album deal so there's plenty to come.

Plus did being with NB have an affect on getting the Within Temptation gig? If so that might be enough extra exposure alone