Hasn't Steph already "tapped" Chris first? lol

reese_apoc

May the HORNS be with you
Apr 6, 2007
Arizona
As BLABBERMOUTH.NET first reported on January 7, MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has finally officially confirmed that the band has parted ways with guitarist Glen Drover and replaced him with Chris Broderick (NEVERMORE, JAG PANZER).

"I've noticed [on the Internet] that people are pissed with me over the way things were handled with Glen quitting the group," says Mustaine, "but they're gonna be pissed even more when they hear how fierce we are with Chris! MEGADETH is playing at a new level."

In a November 2007 posting on the forum of MEGADETH's official fan club, MegaFanClub (accessible to members only), Mustaine stated about Drover, "sadly, Glen is having a really difficult time handling the demands of touring and we are finding that we are having to cut our European run down already, but that it is going to be one of the last long ones for some time."

Broderick will make his live debut with MEGADETH on February 4 in Finland, where the group — Mustaine, Broderick, drummer Shawn Drover and James Lomenzo on bass — is kicking off a long string of international dates which wrap March 14 in Bangalore, India.

Ah shit, I didn't know he would be keeping Glen's brother on drums. Kinda funny... I don't think Glen was right for Megadeth anyways. He butchered all the solos. I even feel that he had problems playing the riffs, but maybe I was tripping when I seen him with Deth a couple of times. I consider it good riddance. Besides, Broderick is a true monster anyways.

you know what's gonna happen next right? Jeff Loomis and Steve Smyth are gonna bump into each other at NAMM and be like "so yeah... how ya been?"

man good for him, not only would playing with megadeth be fucking sweet but it'll be really good for his career. now i gotta go to gigantour to see him rip out all those solos!

Ah shit, I didn't know he would be keeping Glen's brother on drums. Kinda funny... I don't think Glen was right for Megadeth anyways. He butchered all the solos. I even feel that he had problems playing the riffs, but maybe I was tripping when I seen him with Deth a couple of times. I consider it good riddance. Besides, Broderick is a true monster anyways.
He played them better than Al Pitrelli, and I dont even think CB can play Freidman, like freidman...

yeah, chris is probably top 3 sickest guitar players technically out there, but dude has no feel, where as marty had, hands down, the greatest, most interesting and unique soloing style ever.

Good for him I suppose.
Though with his talent, how rewarding will it truly be to be yet another Mega-hired gun?

I guess the reward will be from the number of fans he plays for every night, though they won't be cheering for music that he wrote or recorded.....

Dave Mustaine's best pick up line:
"Hey baby. Wanna be the next ex-Megadeth guitarist?"

O
M
G
Z

So liek, Steven got sick so Jeffrey left him for Christopher (An old flame from 2003) but Christopher told everyone that he and Jeffrey were "Just friends" and that he wasnt a steady member (leading jeffrey on for leik, 2 yrs).. and then he left Jeffrey for David? He is with David literally 2 weeks after leaving Jeffrey? I liek, CANT believe he done that!

277ab9bf25.jpg
[/url][/IMG]