Haste the Day - When Everything Falls

kernelxsanders

Bam Bam Boogie Bear!
Jun 11, 2010
Tallahassee, Fl
Hey guys, i've been listening to this album all day and remembered how much i love it. ITS SO FUCKING GOOD! does anyone know what was used on the production? the guitars and bass just glue so well, and it has what could possibly be my favorite snare used in a production.

anyone have any info? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Best album of life!, im glad they are breaking up now tho the only member in the band now that played on these albums was the bass player... their new stuff isnt even haste the day they should have just picked a new name instead of ruining the reputation of this and the previous albu

the only thing i know about production is that Garth Richardson did the album so that would be a good place to start looking

but seriously this album is out-fucking-standing. :OMG:

Great album. It took me a little while to swallow the guitar tone though.

I think their latest album was awesome. Even though it was a whole new band.

Best album of life!, im glad they are breaking up now tho the only member in the band now that played on these albums was the bass player... their new stuff isnt even haste the day they should have just picked a new name instead of ruining the reputation of this and the previous album

thats exactly what i always think too! i hate when bands almost completely change the lineup and keep the name, because it isnt even the same band. i like the stuff without jimmy, just in a different way, not as "haste the day".