Hate Crew Deathroll kicks fucking ASS!

Sympozium

Saprophyte
Sep 16, 2001
Australia
The album finally arrived to me in Australia, and I managed to hold out listening to it before I actually got the CD. It took me a while to get into because it is definately different, but after a couple more listens this album is fucking AWESOME! Definately worth the wait! Stand out tracks so far are: Needled 24/7, Bodom Beach Terror, Angels Don't Kill, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, Hate Crew Deathroll, (Youre Better Off Dead, although I already had the single)!!!! Bring on tha fuckin DVD!

HateBreeder was the COB best album. I was my first COb album too..(and my only one) But alltought HCDR is totally amazing, I cannot say I like it much as I love HateBreeder(which kick some fucking ass). But it's always a pleasure when somebody lsiten to new COb stuff, i wish there would be some song of 'em i dunno :dopey:
I could listen it for the fisrt tim and rock my ass :headbang:
I almost fall of my chair the first time i hear Everytime i die. It sooooo GOOD. I wa slike :yow: :yow:

Well, COB rock :headbang:

Edit: yes i dont have all the album, i dont have any cash now, you know, i lose 30$ buying a COb shirt, and my father took it. Not the first time i say it, not the last one