HATEBREED

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Ok- I have come to understand that HATEBREED is a joke.
Not only do they sound like Biohazard and Madball but jamie acts totally like Freddy MAdball. Anyone?
here are some alternative titles for their new record coming out

Meet: HAteBAll
Meet HAte HAzard
Meet Mad Hate or Mad Hazard. or maybe BIO HATE BALL??

Keepin it real from the hard streets of Conneticut- YO

Buzzard said:
Ok- I have come to understand that HATEBREED is a joke.
Not only do they sound like Biohazard and Madball but jamie acts totally like Freddy MAdball. Anyone?
here are some alternative titles for their new record coming out

Meet: HAteBAll
Meet HAte HAzard
Meet Mad Hate or Mad Hazard. or maybe BIO HATE BALL??

Keepin it real from the hard streets of Conneticut- YO

So true!
Madball! is great btw thehe:hotjump:

bobo'c said:
I like hatebreed. I've met Jamey a bunch of times he's always cool. They rip live. Bring on the haterz.
I got your back Bobby.... Hatebreed was one of the most intense shows I have ever seen...

OK everyone. time to tell you the truth. bands like hatebreed and biohazard are really horrible. They are not good in any way shape or form

Whatever bros. Biohazard and Hatebreed have blown my head off at everyshow I've seen them and I've seen them alot. But its all love brothers.

gaschamber said:
they have all the elements i look for in a band...heavy, fast, mean, hateful....but they aint catchy, and they do absolutly NOTHING for me.

Ditto.

Now I did like Biohazard up to State of The World address. Never seen em live though.

I admit they put out some shit I'm not crazy about. But the live show is what its all about. Thats how you judge a band. Laterz

Biohazard kicks ass plain and simple! I never saw Hatebreed live but heard one CD, good riffs but kinda boring to me.