HATESPHERE Guitarist Defends Lineup Changes (the thread on Smyth's board is closed)

I'm living under the delusion that it is fall, and fall = cool = non-sweating feet.

The reality is quite the opposite.

Also the same reason I haven't used my A/C in the car for several days, that combined with my proclivity to blast whatever tunes are being pumped from the X5 out the windows for maximum sound enjoyment.

So I am almost home and I come up to the train tracks, when BAM HERE COMES A TRAIN. It wasn't so much of a "BAM" as a "... heeeeeeeeEYY! I'm a SLOW MOVING TRAIN honk honk!" that creeped up, but I got up to the tracks too late, nontheless. I could have easily taken a quick roudabout and detoured, but I was enjoying my moment in the sun, listening to THE REVEREND BIZARRE.

DUN DU DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

YEAHHHHHHHH

and the song only just started with 25 minutes left so I thought I'd wait it out.

I should also add how it was the greatest train crossing soundtrack ever......... for the DOOOOOOOOM TRAINNNNNNNN

10 minutes later, sitting there at the train crossing, train still crawling by, and my booted feet were sweating like Mr. Creosote. That's when it hit me, WHERE'S MAH GOLD BONDZ AT?

He likes frosty cool testes. I'm getting used to yellow anyway and no one sells green here, so I may move up.

You come here often, sailor? We'd be confused if it WAS still on track. Now go powder your noots and get back to us on how happy it made you.

HATESPHERE Guitarist Defends Lineup Changes - Sep. 19, 2007
In a brand new interview with Antenna, HATESPHERE guitarist Peter "Pepe" Lyse Hansen spoke about the departure of singer and founding member Jacob Bredahl following the exit of several other key members over the course of the last several months.

Said Pepe: "Jacob just didn't want it no more. He was tired of playing in HATESPHERE. Just tired. I've known about it for a little while — but, of course, it came as a big shock to me when I heard at first. It was something I just had to accept. I was still hoping that he would chance his mind, but that just didn't happen! Then when a tour [with DIMMU BORGIR and AMON AMARTH] was in trouble [due to 'unanticipated, economical circumstances'], he pulled the plug a bit sudden.

Pepe continued: "Just to get the rumors straight: Steve Smyth [ex-TESTAMENT, NEVERMORE] was considered before Jakob Nyman to replace Heinz on guitar, but when he showed up, two days before the tour, he hadn't rehearsed enough. Luckily for us we've had some shows with Jakob before, and he was able to jump right in — only 12 hours in advance.

"We are currently looking forward to Danish shows announced in November/December (especially a show like Danish Metal Awards).

"We don't have our eyes on a certain replacement [singer], but we have a lot of [vocalists] in mind.

"Some fans are already complaining of the GUNS N' ROSES factor — 'Why don't you just dissolve HATESPHERE and start a new band?' Isn't that where you are right now anyway? No, I don't think of it that way. If the new guys where just stand-ins then maybe — but they're not! We have already been playing a lot of concerts together and for me; we are HATESPHERE now! If I didn't feel like that — I wouldn't continue with the band."

Read the entire interview at Antenna.nu.

HATESPHERE entered the national chart in its home country at position No. 26 with the group's latest release, "Serpent Smiles and Killer Eyes". The CD was mixed by Tue Madsen at Antfarm studios in Århus, Denmark.

Watch HATESPHERE's video for the song "Drinking with the King of the Dead" (taken from "Serpent Smiles and Killer Eyes"):

so, in case anyone wanted to know, but didn't see anything on that forum

Sounds like a new reality show on MTV!!!

:Smug:

He likes frosty cool testes. I'm getting used to yellow anyway and no one sells green here, so I may move up.

I bought some green today at walmart.

It seems they only make offbrands for the yellow so I had to shell out the extra few dollars for the tiny name brand bottle :Smug: