Hauling again (1/2)

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Finally I'm hauling the way it should (emptying my bank account in the process), so the first part (CD Universe) arrived.

Judas Priest - "Angel Of Retribution": CD + DVD on digibook. We have commented about the album a lot, let's say that now 'Deal With The Devil' had a better flavor, must be the many times I tried the album in advance. First 2005 album.

Steve Vai - "Reall Illusions: Reflections": the brand new slab from Stevie lived up to my expectations, down with detractors Vai still got what it takes. Second 2005 album.

Steve Vai - "Mystery Tracks (archives vol.3)": I'm not a crazy completist regarding Steve, but since I was getting the new one this seemed a neat companion, especially since I don't have the tracks elsewhere. The opener 'Speeding' is a major kick ass instrumental. I'll have to spin it more before a deeper review.

Warlock - "Hellbound": one more and I will have all Warlock :D

Hallows Eve - "Death And Insanity": found it cheap, still have to spin it good.

Wyvern said:
Finally I'm hauling the way it should (emptying my bank account in the process)

I totally know what you mean! I discovered ebay and it has gotten expensive to be a metalhead lol

Wyvern said:
Hallows Eve - "Death And Insanity": found it cheap, still have to spin it good.

That is some Primo Dirty Old Thrash! :) thats a Cool album I have it on Cassette somewhere around here

JonnyD said:
That is some Primo Dirty Old Thrash! :) thats a Cool album I have it on Cassette somewhere around here

Well find it and play it, the albums is damn good classic thrash. I'm going for "Tales Of Terror" in the haul after the one I just made
loco.gif

Mom is going to kill me when she sees the CC statement
crap.gif