Havayoth - A Journey Called Dreams

Audhumla

New Metal Member
Jun 7, 2004
Ok, I searched the forum for this to see if anyone else had the same question but couldnt find anything so... Are their any plans to ever release the new Havayoth material? I know there were some label problems, but this was almost two years ago. If there are no plans, is there any way to at least hear the material, maybe by sending some money directly to Mr. V himself? Id really like to hear the new stuff but just havent seen any info for quite a while now...

insidethefall said:
I would like to hear some new Havayoth material also. The official page was last updated in '02
Yeah it's been along time since the site got uppdated..but on the other hand there has'nt been that much news going on in the band....

We have had problems with the record company and still no finial plan for the recording of the new piece is made...the only thing I can tell you is ´that we have all the songs ready and prepared..I was acutally working on one track yesterday...going to be cool..really Havayoth material.

mr V

love ypur havayoth stuff... i dont understand why theres so many problems to release that album... im happy because sooner or later well have another hava release :D

Oceana said:
love ypur havayoth stuff... i dont understand why theres so many problems to release that album... im happy because sooner or later well have another hava release :D
Problems are always unexpected. That's why they're problems. :D