Have a Listen...

Jinn

Saint
May 16, 2004
Orlando, Florida USA
Hey all at Oak Knoll... I'd like to invite you to have a listen to my band Mourning Glory.

We are from Houston Texas and consist of three members:
Myself on vocals, guitars and bass
Evan on guitars
David on bass

The drums are, regrettably, MIDI files that I wrote, as we have no drummer, but we are searching hard for one.

Our influences are October Tide, Katatonia, Agalloch, Opeth, and Paradise Lost among others.

Right now, I've only got one full song and two samples up, but we're working hard to get at least two more songs fully recorded and posted ASAP for you.

I apologize for the horrible quality.... we have limited recording capabilities and are forced to line into a horrible soundcard.

Anyways... enough excuses...

www.myspace.com/mourninggloryband

Feel free to comment... good and bad!

~Jinn

You can really hear the influence of Katatonia/Opeth in the music. :cool: If I had a label, then I'd sign you just on the basis of "Drum Sample" alone. :lol:

I've just finished writing another song... I'm real proud of this one...
My good friend Show is fruity looping the drums for me, so they'll sound pretty decent this time around... I've been talking with Show, who is also a drummer and one of my favorites, and he's pretty interested in recording drums for Mourning Glory.... Although he lives in Cali, he can still do studio work.

Jinn said:
I've just finished writing another song... I'm real proud of this one...
My good friend Show is fruity looping the drums for me, so they'll sound pretty decent this time around... I've been talking with Show, who is also a drummer and one of my favorites, and he's pretty interested in recording drums for Mourning Glory.... Although he lives in Cali, he can still do studio work.
Sounds like things are beginning to start to shape up. Good luck! ^_^