Have a nice and safe trip everyone

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Well, time has come eh?

We're departing right now to Atlanta.... It shall be some good 15 hours or so on the road...

Anyway, just started this thread to wish everyone on this board a nice and safe trip, and although sometimes we can be assholes to each other (myself included) I want everyone to have the time of their lives once again in Atlanta. Can't wait to meet and hang out with everybody, if you recognize me, please come and introduce yourself, we'll do the same!

Take care!

Milton!

Wooohoo the time has indeed come! I'm already at Boston Logan airport (using a super expensive public net access heheh) and flight is departing in 1.5h or so :)

Everyone have a smooth, safe trip down there and see ya soon!

This week has been too fuckin long. Time to rest and maybe attempt some sleep before leaving within the next few hours. Hope everyone is having a safe pilgrimage to the holy festival :)

Hahahaha, glad I'm not the flight attendant on that flight. :loco:

Here's to hoping you get plenty of sleep before your 5am departure. :D

Here's to me catching my plane! My flight takes off at 12:10 on Friday noon, and I have Chem lab until 10:45AM. So, I'm cutting out as early as possible (thinking around 9:45) and heading straight for the airport. Wish me luck!