Have a nice day, Ladies!

I can't gongratulate my mother as i want it, just can dial in E`burg.I miss her.
But I'll be in Piter 3 months later and I will see her after entering at univer`.I was in St.Piter only once, but it is enough for everyone,who wants to find a REALLY FUCKING sexy and beautiful girl!Happy 8 march , ladies of Piter and all planet!!!(and my mom) :Spin:

excitement.jpg

Bambi said:
ever wonder how much of your money is spent on these international *whatever* days??
women's rights are a good cause, i'm glad they spend some of my money on it. but when i hear that belgium and holland are applying to organise the world-cup in 2000-whatever, well, good for all the fans , but please, not with my money :s

i agree it won't change thing very quickly, but only the fact that it's brought under the attention of so many ppl, and that it might get some starting to think about these issues makes it all worthwhile...

as long as it's not mandatory for girls to join the army, I think it's only reasonable for us to have certain privileges.

that sounded awfully sexist of me, but damnit, equal rights goes both ways!

that includes child guardianship.

""as long as it's not mandatory for girls to join the army, I think it's only reasonable for us to have certain privileges.""

ah, come on!!!

but i do agree with the rest of what you say :)

I wouldn't mind having an army training, just like men used to have here. It's not mandatory any more I guess, or at least not for 18 months like my father did, hehe, he was even in the counterrevolutionary force in 1968 Chechoslovakia. But childcare is for like 18 years (or even more, like forever), and mandatory military service for a year or half a year and you're done with it, and you're exempted if you're sick, or you admit you're gay or you declare you want to do civil service instead, etc.

Btw, I didn't get anything for Intl Women's Day, so no penny was spent on me. But I was called a "fairy flower" by an old man who let me pass on the street. :D