Have A Nice Day.......The album!

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
Well I got it today.Took it of the shelf after it had been on sale for about 5 minutes.
Got it at K-Mart for $20 odd.

Pretty fine album.No great stand out song although the bonus track Unbreakable is pretty damn cool.Even Brian thinks so.

Over all very Bon Jovi.

I don't recomend critics like Spiff etc. get it as you're all still expecting killers like Slippery and New Jersey.

A cruisy kinda album.Good for playing in the car or in the background whilst doing stuff about the house or work.

I give it :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: out of :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I don't mind the title track, which is odd because I haven't liked a Bon Jovi song since New Jersey days. Richie's playing is brilliant as usual. He should do more solo albums and show off what he's really capable of.

W

I just wish they would call it a day. All their new stuff just sounds really lame and tired.

JonBonJovi said:
I don't recomend critics like Spiff etc. get it as you're all still expecting killers like Slippery and New Jersey.

I don't expect killers like Slippery (was never that keen on New Jersey), I just expect it to be a good album. Bounce was NOT a good album, but their others were.

So, is it better than Bounce? Yeah? Then I'll get it tomorrow (I was going to anyway).

Woo.

It is much better than Bounce and Have a Nice Day is a very good album. Best album in a long time. I had gone off em the last few albums but theyre back.

Did you guys get the limited edition one with the bonus DVD, Bri-Bri? Is it worth the extra dollaridoos?

I'll probably get that one anyway - didn't get the chance to go to JB today so shall get it tomorrow.

Got it today, listened to it once. Quite good. Jon's voice isn't anywhere near as good as it was a few years ago. He sounds like Robbie Williams a bit now. The two bonus tracks are easily the best of the album.

I didn't get the one with the bonus DVD - didn't want to pay an extra $10 for something I'd most likely forget to watch.

Also bought Queen + Paul Rodgers, and Johnny Cash's San Quentin album. The Queen album rocks much more than I expected.

Live. Paulie does quite a good job, I think. It does seem strange having all these Queen songs, and then having a few Bad Company and Free songs in there as well... but that's OK because Bad Company ruled as well.

"Bad Company" (the song) was Ned Flanders' theme song on the Simpsons tonight. :headbang: Top episode, that.

I saw Paul R support Alice Cooper in 2001, which was nice. Bad Company's a band my dad used to listen to a lot.