Have A Nice Day.......The album!

I think I'll get the new Bon Jovi album
I'm also drunk at 6:30pm on a Thursday night.

From MelodicRock.com

BON JOVI SET TO TOUR OZ IN 2006:
It might have been the fact the new album made its debut at #1, or it might have been that fan-petition. It could be both - but either way, it looks like Bon Jovi will indeed tour Australia next year - possibly as early as March. I'm told the band have opened negotiations and a plan is currently being put together to make this a reality. Stay tuned.

:headbang:

I didn't tape it Xena. In fact I only got the last 45 minutes or so. My god, is that Jon Bon Jovi drop dead gorgeous or what? How can he still be so incredibly good looking? And Richie Sambora was looking pretty hot too...

Anyway, it was a decent interview. I can see that he's a great guy who has obviously matured into a really decent human being. (Not to say that he wasn't before) The only thing I found slightly annoying, which may just be a cultural thing, was how seriously they were taking themselves and the world.

Yeah that oprah interview was soley aimed at making the entire female audience go "awwwwww he is so nice and so hot and I love him." Apart from the few songs they played thats about all it was.

Moon Childagain said:
I didn't tape it Xena. In fact I only got the last 45 minutes or so. My god, is that Jon Bon Jovi drop dead gorgeous or what? How can he still be so incredibly good looking? And Richie Sambora was looking pretty hot too...

Anyway, it was a decent interview. I can see that he's a great guy who has obviously matured into a really decent human being. (Not to say that he wasn't before) The only thing I found slightly annoying, which may just be a cultural thing, was how seriously they were taking themselves and the world.

He definately is the most gorgeous man on earth.
I so wish that I was that woman that pizza and flowers from him.I would go more nuts though.

That's saying something. That woman went pretty nutso. Imagine Jon Bon Jovi turning up at your door delivering pizza!

That would have been pretty fucking good though, having him turn up like that.

I felt sorry for the bass player - he didn't even get to stand with the rest of them! I suppose he's used to that now. :)

Oprah show was pretty enjoyable. I feel like they've written the title track 5 times before but it's still infectious. It's an instant classic as far as modern Jovi goes.

Tour should be great. My first concert was on the Jersey tour for my 13th or 14th birthday! Roxus were the opening act, haha.