have anyone here seen CoB live ?

I was in Spinefeast, a two-day showcase of Spinefarm bands, where they played a few months ago. I got really drunk on the second day and sold my ticket to some gullible CoB fan instead of going to see them myself though.

that must have rocked! I have only seen for myself the hatebreeder songs preformed.... I never saw any of the FTR songs played live myself because the first and only time they came to the USA was before hatebreeder

3 times.. I also saw that last new years gig where Janne was on fire..:D And there were also some fucking pineapples on the stage which exploded.. that was weird..:p But it was an awesome show.. about 2h..:headbang:

I've seen them in Curitiba. It was fucking great. Don't miss your opportunity. But here, Janne's keyboard had a problem and the gig had to end up earlier. Anyway, it was fucking amazing.

Ewo said they're coming to South America in 2003, probably in september. Can't wait to see them again.

Originally posted by locutos

No I never had the chance to see them. I saw Alexi together with Sinergy last month. Hm but I WILL see them on this tour, no matter what fucking location, a CoB tour without Hamburg.... still can't believe it.. but hopefully that'll be no problem :p

Dude, did I meet you at the Hamburg gig in front of the stage ? I was that tall guy with a leather jacket. I think we talked a little bit about Alexi's equipment, Bodom and Jackson guitars.

Hey, that was a cool show.:D