Have you ever bought anything from ebay and not got it through?

aye Mick, got burned very bad, $120 for a cocteau twins singles box set, hes feedback was ok, he said it must of got lost in the post? right, then he said he was waiting for a refund from Royal Post, said I should of insured it, which he wasnt offering on his site, USPS rarely get it wrong like. he received a letter about it from Royal Post, i asked for a copy of it, never got it. i phoned him, said he was someone else, this went on for 4 months, then his account was either suspended by ebay or he removed it. i even called the FBI in San Diego haha, they said i had no chance unless it was a few grands worth :erk: which isnt the fucking point, though they said theyd call him and ask him, i told them he was using a false identity, which is unlawful. ah its a long long story, come to think of it, i might call him again and say 'hi Michael, this is John' he said he was Jason someone or other

it pisses me off so bad thinking about it

ebay is a shite system totally, there is no safety for buyers, and the insurance on shipping is a fucking pain and shouldnt be required at all. yet the sellers crib when you bid on it and dont pay, its not like theyre throwing their money away, just a few dollars for fees. also 30 fucking days is all you get to report a fraud to get your money back from ebay, from date of auction ending? how the fuck can someone suspect that, if its been sent from abroad? its a load of shite, i hate it. ebay should be refunding the money and hunting these kunts down for payment, its as simple as that

Mick Moss said:
We shelled out £35 for a Hammer Horror boxset and it aint through and the seller aint replying to emails either :cry:
which hammer horror box set is it mick? we have a couple around here and theyre alright for insomnia. my little bro has an amicus horror video box set which is suprisingly good too

everything i have bought off the net and off ebay has gotten to me
but then again, i always say it to the buyer before hand i dont want it unless you insure the shipping, which is prefectly ok, i am the one that pays the extra cash for insurance, so they should have no probs with it

I mustve bought over 100 things on ebay and each one got here apart from this one. Im really pissed off cause its Sue that bought it and I reccomended Ebay to her.

http://www.dvdsource.co.uk/products/13004786

Heres the dvd which we actually payed well over the odds for on ebay.

Ado Im pissed off for yer mate and I agree totally - Ebay are quick enough to react when theres a non-paying bidder. This whole thing has put me off my favourite shop.

Mick Moss said:
I mustve bought over 100 things on ebay and each one got here apart from this one. Im really pissed off cause its Sue that bought it and I reccomended Ebay to her.

http://www.dvdsource.co.uk/products/13004786

Heres the dvd which we actually payed well over the odds for on ebay.

Ado Im pissed off for yer mate and I agree totally - Ebay are quick enough to react when theres a non-paying bidder. This whole thing has put me off my favourite shop.

aye its a pure kunt Mick, like most of the things ive bought, got here, in fact no, all of it except this one. in fairness i have been bold myself, though usually i forget about the bid, busy with other things, or the final total goes way beyond cost with massive insurance on shipping. i always offer to pay relisting fees though, some can be awkward and give me shit haha. come to think of it, i am now banned from ebay...but i didnt rip anyone off, just changed my mind which aint a crime

hope you get the boxset, just act sooner than later mate. ebay may increase that 30 day thing to 90 days for your money back, its shite that current set up

ive since got my boxset in mint condition elsewhere for almost half what i lost, so it aint too bad, just this one was factory sealed