Novembers Doom eBay auctions coming

NvmbrsDoom5

Jul 24, 2002
Chicago
www.novembersdoom.com
Hey there everyone.....just letting you know that I am currently in the process of setting up some auctions to sell some official Novembers Doom merchandise, most of which is either long out-of-print, or limited run items, or signed items, etc. These are things that are not offered through the official store on our website any longer, and are in very limited quantities. Recently we came across some old stock that we thought was sold out, so we decided to put 'em up on eBay for people to get one last shot at 'em.

All official ND items on eBay will be sold under the seller name of AphoticND2011. Right now I'm still finishing up the auction layouts but I should have them up soon, hopefully by later today. I will post here again once they are active and put up a link to them.

The money earned from these auctions will go directly back into the band, to help fund touring, video production costs, new merchandise, etc. As always we greatly appreciate your support and help!

Anyhow, just wanted to give you all a heads up for what's coming, I'll be back shortly with more info and links to the auctions. Thanks.

Awesome man!!!!!!
I have participated in the band's eBay auctions before, which helped me land my autographed copy of "Reflecting......"

Looking forward to seeing what you have found.

Here's the first listings, more items will be listed soon especially if these auctions do well. Several items already have starting bids. I know many of you guys here might already have some or most of this stuff but even so, if you know any other ND fans who might be interested in any of this, please pass it on to them and let 'em know about the auctions, thanks.

http://shop.ebay.com/aphoticnd2011/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg&_trksid=p3686

PLEASE NOTE-- When setting up the auctions, eBay somehow messed up and listed them as shipping to "U.S. only", even though that is NOT how I'd set it up. I went through and altered the auctions accordingly so that you should be able to bid and ask about foreign shipping rates now. A few of the items already have bids on them, so I was unable to fix those, but I will be listing more items too so please check and see if any of the new listings are of interest. Thanks alot.

I can't tell you how *&$^##ing aggravating eBay has been when trying to set up these auctions, especially with us opening a new account to do this, they've made it ridiculously difficult to be a new seller on there now, and as I said, I ran into so many bad glitches when trying to list these, it's part of what took me so long to finally get them up **sigh** Ebay just continues to screw over the sellers.

Nice, might use this as an opportunity to finally pick up the Dark Symphonies press of Fade.

Just curious, how were you able to list a ship rate of $5.10?
I thought eBay limited shipping on a single CD to $3?

Shipping is with USPS Priority Mail. Priority Mail is never cheaper than like $4.95, so if they forced me to put it at $3 that would be robbing the seller of money.....though the way their policies are nowadays it wouldn't surprise me. I think it's great that they're taking extra measures to ensure that buyers can bid safely and not get ripped off so easily. But some of the changes they've made have also made things less favorable for the honest sellers too......oh well I won't go off on a rant about it, whatever.

Bottom line is, I prefer shipping with Priority Mail, which is more easily trackable, arrives much more quickly, and is safer for shipping fragile items. If someone is willing to spend decent $$ on an autographed cd, I would hope they'd be willing to spend the extra couple bucks to make sure their item arrives safely and packed well.