Have you ever covered a bodom song? or made a midi?

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
My band called Mutiny covers bed of razors, hatebreeder, and hate me. We are currently working on lil bloodred riding hood and cathode ray sunshine by dark tranquillity.

Does anyone have a recording of a bodom cover? I'd like to hear it.

well its not much our sound to cover CoB but all the mambers of my band like CoB we once tried to cover deadnight worriror but we simply killed the song hauhauahuahuahuahu

so ..no cover hauahuhauhuahu but I would like to record some day a cover for lake bodom my favorite song.....

Originally posted by badchild83
I played Silent night + bed of razors and I've made a gp3 tab of every time I die but is not perfect , I started working on taste of my scythe...
Wow, Silent Night Bodom Night, that must be so hard to organize with a band. I thought only Bodom could do that! Well let me rephrase. Only Bodom could write that.:D

Originally posted by HateCrewDeathroll
Wow, Silent Night Bodom Night, that must be so hard to organize with a band. I thought only Bodom could do that! Well let me rephrase. Only Bodom could write that.:D

yeah silent night it's a fuckin good song, and it was not easy to organize... anyway I hope to cover other bodom's songs in the future: needled 24/7 or every time I die ;)