have you ever cried to opeth?

stay with me a while
rise above the vile
name my final rest
poured into my chest

!:cry: it's exactly like my life..
i bought this microwave dinner today and it wasn't too tasty.. i so regret spending money on it.. i just cried and cried.. thank you, Opeth.

(true story, and not funny in anyway, i know)

I saw yer man from the Pogues with tears in his eyes when they played in Dublin like, but Im sure the song actually meant something to him. Big lad too! Im an Opeth plazzy but I though the songs were about dead bodies or so?

I cry for mankind (har har har, no pun intended) everytime a new opeth album is released! Lads, if your cryin to opeth I say you seek professional advice. I saw opeth live ones, I had fun for a few songs until they kept going and going and going...a bit boring after a while. Oe.

p.s Please dont hurt me Don. :yell:

they are a bit too longwinded for me. i can see why people like them, they have good moments, but as for songwriting...not my style. too many bits.
i did cry to sand and mercury by the gathering a few times though. doom and flowers! unt melody!

aaaaaaaaaaaaah :eek:
yeah TG. Ive never been like crying. but i did almost at their gig in Durbuy this year. Dunno how, I've never been like that.

But I cant really understand people whining with opeth. their music is good, but theyre not depressive. :confused: